I still have so many posts to go to update everyone on SLC Luangraths latest and greatest. But I decided to take a break and post up a link to one of my latest ventures. I call it
my rumpus room: a place for me to post and keep track of all my creative research. {Read: anything cool I find on the web that serves as fantastic inspiration.} Here is a super example... product designers at Louise Fili created this classic packaging below which I absolutely adore. The New York-based studio is without equal when it comes to perfect use of type and older lettering styles. Their portfolio is my favorite to follow for my own inspiration. See what I mean?

I can't wait to set up my real rumpus room for my project space (and Jack's toy corner) in our new house. Those of you who have been following our short sale saga, stay tuned. I'm waiting until our happy ending to spill the whole story. We are so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment