26 October 2009

:: happy birthday Jack! ::

We can hardly believe it has been a year! Jack has grown up into such a good and handsome boy. It is an overwhelming joy having the privilege of being his parents. So much fun and laughter in our house, I can hardly remember when it was different! For those who couldn't make it for his birthday, here are just a few photos catching you up. I am still looking for the video of him walking for the first time at 11 months. That may come later. Here we go!


Jack's first present of the day from Nenna Boothe. Thanks for making Jack so cute on his birthday!



I don't know what this expression is... funny though.



Banana chocolate chip cake... yum! He seemed to know exactly what to do with his little cupcake. I loved celebrating on Jack's actual birthday with just the three of us. We took the party up to Grandma Reimschussel's the next day.



Proud Mommy & cute messy boy.



Number magnets! I'm so glad they still make these... and I found them at Target's one spot! Love a good deal. Yes. Jack is sticking his tongue out at his Daddy after opening his present.




First birthday, day two: we are so glad to have some of our family around! We had all the Duffins (minus missionary Taylor), Grandma & Uncle Ron, Nikki & Ty & Brooklyn, Soun & Hunter. Thanks to everyone for celebrating with us!



Thank goodness Grandma R. had a patio for this mess.





After the clean up and oh-so-tired!

2 comments:

Brent said...

He eats just like his daddy...hahahaha!

Happy birthday to Jack! He's growing up so fast, it's awesome! We miss you guys, hope to see you in the next year or so.

Carrie said...

Wow, he's so big! Happy Birthday Jack!