Nearly a year has passed since posting. Be that as it may, I am going to refrain from producing my usual play by play and reduce it to a 2011-ish top 10 reasons I have been missing in action. Literally. Allez-y!
10. I replanted and relandscaped our front yard. Thank you Suncrest for the deep freeze that killed my roses!
9. I started up my cello-teaching schtick again building up to 15 students. So rewarding!
8. Young man's energy level grew exponentially. This could have something to do with his third birthday.
7. Vacations!! Montana trip. California trip. Luangrath family reunion here. Boothe family reunion in California. Lagoon.
6. We inherited the Evinrude (1964 16' outboard) from my Grandma. Got it up and running!
5. John sold a car, bought a car. Goodbye Camry. Hello Audi All-road!
4. Again attempted a garden in our backyard. Someone forgot to mention to my beets that they weren't meant to be the size of radishes.
3. We had 5 baby birds hatch in the nest that was built on our door wreath. Really!
2. John's projects: basement, basement, basement!
1. We found a new doctor and found out we were finally pregnant July 4th! Happy Independence Day!
... more to come
No comments:
Post a Comment