04 November 2009

We are moving!

Unfortunately, we don't know exactly when yet. The short sale saga continues... finally under contract, now a mix-up with title and such. I will spare you the details. We are still hoping to fly south November 14th, but it may be the 21st. I hate uncertainty! I'll keep everyone posted when we know a more definite date.

In the meantime though, I have moved this blog to a different site — one that will be much easier to manage and you may even hear more from us. Amazing, right? {I am so itchy to move to a new residence, I figured moving our blog in advance would satisfy me for at least another week or two.} I've made our new site a bit more secure as well {to keep away pesky prowlers} so you'll need to use password now. If you haven't received an email with the password, shoot me an email and I'll send it to you.

Follow us!

No comments: