July was full of excellent reunions... and here is another one. John's sister Mali and family came out to Utah from Virginia before they moved to Thailand. We were so glad that John's parents came too! We missed Sean, Derek & their families, but we still had a fantastic time in our Luangrath half-reunion.

I just had to get this photo in first... I'm so glad I stuck with Reimschussel family tradition making homemade ice cream! It was a perfect mix: Laotian food, for the pioneers around me and Nenna's ice cream, for the pioneers before me. It may have been a little runny, but that's what I get for making it on a 98 degree day. Tasted great even so.

Pioneer Day wouldn't be the same without requisite swimming. I'm so glad this kid loves his water.

Jack loved his new fellow riders... here are my awesome inlaws after picking them up from the airport.

Jack and Thou Ta.

Jack and his cousin Jane hanging out for the first time.

Our motley crew.

Forever 21. I love their sense of humor.



Mali, Brent & gang.

Finishing up our great time downtown & temple square.

That's the life Jack. By the end of the day, I wanted my own chariot too.

Jack & his grandpa passed out after another Laotian celebration in Ogden.

Nieces and nephew + Jack. We really missed the rest of the boys from Sean's in Cali and Derek's in Illinois. We'll catch y'all soon though we hope!

Same age... Sarah & Brooklyn. So dang cute.


Dinner with John's parents and his cousin's family. We love having everyone here with us!

Happy Jack at Five Guys. If you've never tried it, go! A pricey burger, but pretty darn great and absolutely huge!

I'm so glad that John got to take his parents through the Oquirrh Mountain Temple while they were visiting. I feel so blessed that we have so many temples this close to us — one more coming in Brigham City now! After being in a part of the world that is thousands of miles from the nearest temple, I am so humbled to be here.
So there is my update through June. August is next with Jack's birthday etc. Coming soon!
1 comment:
Mmm, Five Guys...wait, haven't I blogged about that?
We had such a great time seeing you guys, can't wait to get together and have more fun with the cousins!
Post a Comment